Based on pre-migrated data for distributors and repositories, create publications and distributors in Pulp 3.
It's plugin's responsibility, the core part of the migration plugin should introduce plugin API for this.
This step should happen after repo version creation.
See the Migration Plan schema in #5178 for the way to specify which Pulp2 distributors for which repos to use.
By default, when all repositories are migrated and no specification is present for distributors, plugin decides what happens, however it needs to be provided with all distributors for a repo at once.
#6 Updated by email@example.com almost 2 years ago
- Checklist item changed from Create publications/distributions for ISO plugin to Create publications/distributions for ISO, Docker plugin
- Checklist item Introduce plugin API for creating a publication or a distribution in Pulp3 set to Done
- Checklist item Create publications/distributions for ISO, Docker plugin set to Done
#7 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org almost 2 years ago
- Checklist item Update README with the new plugin API set to Done
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
#8 Updated by email@example.com almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp-2to3-migration|a0d81795fb20d94981154efde41f0bc35754439d.
Please register to edit this issue