As a user, a task can reserve multiple resources
Dependency solving for multiple repositories (which implies copy to multiple target repositories) requires the ability to lock on multiple resources.
Without this feature, changes to a repo might not be deterministic.
- Change uniqueness constraint on the ReservedResource model, from
- For multi-lock task choose a worker if only 0 or 1 workers have a lock for any of the resources from a multi-lock task, otherwise wait.
- release all the locks for the task when it's complete.
- document the worst case scenario (N-2 works can be idle until there is only one worker being busy)
the pulp3 patch adding multi-locking support https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/commit/ff0739e9a9fe4d3c0762e498ae59ec756d02fb71
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp|e1bb056fa66a15b6bc651b618cf4bd5976fb22bc.
Please register to edit this issue