Task #4961: [Epic] Improve Integration and Testing with Nginx and Apache
Nginx needs to expose both pulp-api and pulp-content-app
Currently the nginx config you get from the installer only serves pulp-api via port 80. Users need a reliable, sane way to have nginx serve both pulp-api and pulp-content-app
1. Add a second upstream to the nginx config for the pulp-content-app
2. Either namespace the two applications or route to one and then fall back to the other
NOTE: we want this listening on port 80 so that users with web browsers get a good experience from this config.
#7 Updated by bmbouter about 1 month ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
PR available at: https://github.com/pulp/ansible-pulp/pull/132/files
#8 Updated by bmbouter about 1 month ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ansible-pulp3|b35894b635d1f51f97cb30be0313783f21274a1f.
Please register to edit this issue