The client side ssl cert for pulp should follow http header standards
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The client side cert is currently coming in via SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE
It should probably be change to conform to the X-header standards and be X-SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE
The is for the certguard plugin for pulp3.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
we should fix this, I'm grooming so it can go on the sprint.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 1.0.0 Release
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
These weren't added to Sprint 54, but they were OK'd at sprint planning.
- Sprint changed from Sprint 54 to Sprint 55
- Sprint changed from Sprint 55 to Sprint 56
- Sprint changed from Sprint 56 to Sprint 57
- Sprint changed from Sprint 57 to Sprint 58
- Sprint deleted (
- Sprint Candidate deleted (
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
- Sprint Candidate set to No
- Sprint set to Sprint 68
Moving onto sprint as this backwards incompatible change should be done for the GA release of pulp-certguard.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom