Use DeclarativeVersion provided by pulpcore-plugin
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
To use all the features and changes introduced in the plugin API for a DeclarativeVersion, RPM plugin should subclass
DeclarativeVersion and define its own
pipeline_stages in a sync task.
E.g. currently different sync modes don't work for RPM plugin since it's enforced in DeclarativeVersion in the core.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
This looks correct to me. Thanks ttereshc!
- Sprint changed from Sprint 47 to Sprint 48
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to ttereshc
- Is duplicate of Refactor #3945: Start using DeclarativeVersion again added
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to CLOSED - DUPLICATE
- Status changed from CLOSED - DUPLICATE to ASSIGNED
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 48 to Sprint 49
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom