Verify module information on errata search api
- Sync a repo with the feed rpm-with-modules.
- Assert that the updateinfo has an errata with some modules in it.
View on GitHub
Adding tests for Modular content in search API
This commit takes care of testing the search api returns modular
content, and also checks whether the `updateinfo.xml` has erratas
present in them.
- Related to Issue #4056: module information missing from errata search api added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Related to Issue #4477: Duplicated empty collections are published with subsequent sync/publish of modular errata added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.19.0
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Assignee changed from ragbalak to rochacbruno
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - COMPLETE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom