Determine impact of blank=True when null=True on all models.
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
A recent PR raised the question of: Do the fields with null=True also need blank=True? If so, which types of fields and why. This may be determined by reading docs but will likely need to include some testing. After making the determination, all the models should be updated to be constant.
The PR was for the Publication.publisher (FK). null=True was added but not blank=True. Seemed to work but question was raised about the browsable API.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Task
- % Done set to 0
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 43
- Sprint changed from Sprint 43 to Sprint 44
As found by reading docs, and some test "blank=True" is for django form (django admin and custom forms) and as we checking by django rest framework and for browsable UI using djangorestframework we do not need to use this at all.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Sprint changed from Sprint 44 to Sprint 45
- Sprint changed from Sprint 45 to Sprint 46
- Sprint changed from Sprint 46 to Sprint 47
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom