Add a migration for the "vendor" field
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
In this previous issue , support was added for parsing the "vendor" field on RPM metadata, so that it could be used with search.
This will not affect RPM metadata already in the database, only new RPMs, so in order to get consistent results when searching by the vendor field, we need a migration to update this.
It is possible that this migration will take a long time to run. This migration should be tested with a large dataset to determine if it would be better to run it outside our normal migration workflow.
- Related to Issue #2781: Vendor field is present in db if RPM is uploaded, it is missed in case of sync added
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to dalley
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Platform Release set to 2.17.1
- Platform Release changed from 2.17.1 to master
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Platform Release changed from master to 2.18.0
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.18.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Status changed from ON_QA to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom