Adopt AsyncIO downloading in Core
Updates in the core to adopt asyncio downloading. This includes:
- Remove futures from plugin API.
- Move plugin.download.asyncio.* to plugin.download; update init and autodoc.
- Remove Importer.get_futures_downloader()
- Rename Importer.get_asyncio_downloader() => Importer.get_downloader()
- Rename Importer.asyncio_factory() => Importer.downloader_factory()
- Update the ChangeSet to work with asyncio downloaders.
#7 Updated by bmbouter over 2 years ago
- Sprint/Milestone set to 53
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
This looks like it has all of the right next-steps for the downloader decision. I'm clicking groom and adding to the sprint based on this plan's discussion on pulp-dev.
Please register to edit this issue