As an authenticated user, I can filter tasks.
User story examples:
- As a user, I want to filter by tasks by state in order to see if tasks are failing/running/etc.
- As a user, I want to see all tasks that ran in a given time in order to see what affected system performance or in order to debug an error.
- As a user, I can filter sync tasks by a repository.
- As a user, I want to get all the tasks of a specific type (e.g. sync) to know if there are any outliers in terms of performance.
- state (equality, state_in_list)
- worker (equality)