As a user, pulp-manage-db will not run if httpd is running
This arose from #2528
As a user, if
httpd is running,
pulp-manage-db will not continue. This extends the feature (#2186) that was introduced in Pulp 2.12. If it is running,
pulp-manage-db should stop to prevent Pulp DB corruption.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Subject changed from [RFE] For pulp-manage-db, determine if httpd service is running to As a user, pulp-manage-db will not run if httpd is running
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done set to 0
- Blocked by Task #2535: Add heartbeat recording for httpd added
- Has duplicate Issue #2528: For pulp-manage-db prerequisites: Add pulp_streamer to list of services that should not be running added
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
Also available in: Atom