Pulp fails to reconnect to qpid after a disconnect
After python-kombu 3.0.33-1.pulp.fc23 got added to the deps, the reconnect support in Pulp broke.
#7 Updated by bmbouter over 5 years ago
I've submitted patches to upstream Qpid and upstream Kombu. These patches work together to resolve the problem. In my testing with these patches applied reconnect support works. Also pulp-smash agrees!
The Kombu patch needs to be added into our python-kombu-3.0.33 and rebuilt in Koji.
#8 Updated by bmbouter over 5 years ago
- Checklist item add patch to kombu-3.0.33 that we carry on el6, el6, f22, and f23. Rebuild all in koji added
- Checklist item wait for Qpid changes to be backported to MRG added
- Checklist item wait for Qpid changes to land in EL6 Copr repo/EPEL7/F23/F24 and rawhide added
- Checklist item update external_deps.json on 2.7-dev+ to have us bundle this new python-kombu version with releases added
- Checklist item update python-kombu in rawhide to carry the kombu patch added
#9 Updated by bmbouter over 5 years ago
Built in MRG as python-qpid-0.30-9.
Also changes merged in upstream kombu to work with the newly published python-qpid library. That patch has been added to python-kombu we carry python-kombu-3.0.33-4.pulp. That has been built in koji.katello.org. Thanks @pcreech.
Please register to edit this issue