Determine Redmine releases, milestone, and upstream/downstream process
There are a few things we want to get out of using Redmine that are currently not in place. This story is somewhat of a catch all for those deliverables:
1. Knowing progress towards a given release. It should be easy to tell what stories and fixes are included in a given release, and how complete that overall effort is.
2. Same as (1) but for sprints. Same problem there.
3. The data in the version/releases field is currently global. It should not be because otherwise a given project (ie: docker plugin) won't easily have its own versioning scheme.
4. Determine a process to track the inclusion/QE/status, etc of a bug or story for a specific version. Ie: if a bugfix lands in multiple -dev branches and a -testing branch how can we track that?
5. Implement automation to automatically mark a corresponding bugzilla bug as POST when the upstream bug goes to MODIFIED.
141 - Validate and keep up-to-date redmine and bugzilla data
Adds a Jenkins job definition which periodically runs a python script. The Python script validates that upstream and downstream bugs have bi-directional relationships. The script also replicates upstream issue status to the downstream external tracker info. A report of issues identified and changes made are sent to a list of admins.
Please register to edit this issue