Misleading nodes quickstart howto
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Documentation, Pulp 2
In the howto, there is no note on enabling the oauth in server.conf on child side. This leads into sync not running and weird log messages that does not point person to the root cause, namely:
Dec 1 14:08:26 pulp02 pulp: pulp.server.webservices.middleware.exception:INFO: Authentication with username None failed: invalid SSL certificate. severity=info
Please update quickstart (and potentially even previous long howto) with mentioning need of setup oauth in server.conf on child node.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Tags Documentation added
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Closed because Pulp 3.0 will be dropping nodes support.
- Status changed from CLOSED - WONTFIX to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
- Sprint/Milestone set to 27
Reopening since multiple users have wasted time due to this simple docs problem.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Platform Release set to 2.10.1
- Status changed from MODIFIED to 5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
Also available in: Atom