Update import code to return a task group
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Currently the import code returns the parent task but this is not optimal as the user has to then get the task group from the task to see the status of the import. Return the task group instead.
- Blocked by Story #9380: As a plugin writer, I have machinery that can return a task_group from viewsets added
- Blocks Task #8146: Remove tech preview from import/export added
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to daviddavis
Talked to @partha to make Katello aware of this change and he said it's not a problem.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Blocked by Issue #9425: TaskGroupResponse name conflict added
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.16.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom