pulp 3 stops when encounters 403 error
pulp 2, when encounters 403 errors it just moves on whereas pulp 3 stops and doesn't continue.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Triaged deleted (
We should consider adding options for what errors are acceptable. I am converting this to a Story since this would be a new feature.
Katello is interested in this feature, but at a 'normal' priority
- Is duplicate of Story #8881: As a user, Pulp will retry downloads by default 5 times and I can configure this value on my Remote added
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - DUPLICATE
- Is duplicate of deleted (Story #8881: As a user, Pulp will retry downloads by default 5 times and I can configure this value on my Remote)
- Status changed from CLOSED - DUPLICATE to NEW
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom