Refactor #765: Convert Pulp to use MongoEngine
Create the pulp.unit_models entry point
Create a python entry point for 'pulp.unit_models' the entry points will be created in the format 'type_id=mongoengine.model.class'.
Upon platform initialization all the MongoEngine models should be loaded and have the appropriate signals attached to support setting the creation time, last_updated time, and moving content into the server content directory.
- Entry point for the models ('pulp.unit_models')
- Server loads the entry point during server initialization and keeps the map of models in memory
- Platform method to get a model by type_id
- When server registers a model from the entry point it ensures that the following signals are registered:
- All models registered in this fashion have their indexes created by pulp-manage-db