Repository list endpoint shows repos that are meant to be hidden
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The pulp_rpm plugin has "sub_repos" for distribution trees. These repos are not meant for users to view/manage. It filters out these repos in its viewset.
The problem is that the generic repo endpoint (
/api/v3/repositories/) does not honor that.
Add a new field (
hidden?) to Repository. This would be useful for plugins that need to hide repos. But also for features like #7832.
Also, have the generic repo list use this field and update pulp_rpm to use this field.
maybe field name like:
- Blocks Issue #8494: Sub repos are showing up at /pulp/api/v3/repositories/ added
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 94
- Sprint changed from Sprint 94 to Sprint 95
- Sprint changed from Sprint 95 to Sprint 96
- Sprint changed from Sprint 96 to Sprint 97
- Sprint changed from Sprint 97 to Sprint 98
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.14.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom