Task #7960: FIPS and support for ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS
Document that the ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS is not fully enforcing everywhere
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
In the settings area that documents the ALLOWED_CONTENT_CHECKSUMS we need to clarify with 3.11 that pulpcore or plugins may make calls to checksums that are disallowed.
Add a banner onto the setting itself that identifies this risk.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom