Backport to 3.7 #7676 django-cleanup can silently delete files being used by existing artifacts in some circumstances
To fix the 3.7 branch + Katello 3.17 needs it.
Updated by ttereshc over 2 years ago
- Related to Issue #7676: django-cleanup can silently delete files being used by existing artifacts in some circumstances added
Updated by pulpbot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
Added by dalley over 2 years ago
Updated by dalley over 2 years ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulpcore|f1e44fbc3c3b04d442ec5a6676d5f6b0264497a8.
Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 2 years ago
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.7.3
Updated by daviddavis over 2 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Revert "Delete associated files from the storage"
This reverts commit f508d6b2ba4d624d64bcdbfa6c851afe159c6fac.
closes #7757 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7757 backports #7676 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7676 (cherry picked from commit cf31c5a9021f4156c14e38c73f1e8306491041a7)