The installer sub-team agreed that we will port these tests (meant for molecule and written in ruby inspec) to ansible tasks: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/blob/master/molecule/scenario_resources/tests/test_default.rb
Presumably, there will be a new verification role at the end of the installer.
Upon further investigation:
- The ansible URI and assert modules should probably be used.
- Counting the redirects may not be possible with the ansible URI module.
- This should be run on the webserver node, and querying against it.
- Some tests like checking the services won't make since on the webserver node, since services pulpcore-api wouldn't run on a separate webserver.
- We're going to need to add variables, at least for a complete and thorough check (beyond what the current ruby ones do.) The checking role will need to be aware of how many workers there are for example.
Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ansible-pulp|011e6940ed66cee36a1915886fc2380d23c58b32.