Maintenance. Planio will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance this weekend. Between Saturday, July 24 at 9:00 UTC and Sunday, July 25, 22:00 UTC your account might observe occasional downtimes which may last up to several minutes in some cases.
The installer sub-team agreed that we will port these tests (meant for molecule and written in ruby inspec) to ansible tasks: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/blob/master/molecule/scenario_resources/tests/test_default.rb
Presumably, there will be a new verification role at the end of the installer.
Upon further investigation:
- The ansible URI and assert modules should probably be used.
- Counting the redirects may not be possible with the ansible URI module.
- This should be run on the webserver node, and querying against it.
- Some tests like checking the services won't make since on the webserver node, since services pulpcore-api wouldn't run on a separate webserver.
- We're going to need to add variables, at least for a complete and thorough check (beyond what the current ruby ones do.) The checking role will need to be aware of how many workers there are for example.
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ansible-pulp|011e6940ed66cee36a1915886fc2380d23c58b32.
Please register to edit this issue