Completely rework the pulp_deb documentation
CLOSED - WORKSFORME
(Total: 0:00 h)
In my estimation the pulp_deb plugin will be ready for a non beta release within a reasonable time frame.
However, before then the documentation, which I understand is currently in a somewhat neglected state needs to be reworked from top to bottom.
Once this is done, I would also start insisting that each PR also provide any needed documentation adjustments (which we are not currently doing).
- Related to Issue #6082: Fail to install from pulp-deb distribution using apt install added
- Related to Issue #6506: Link to API documentation is 404 added
- Related to Issue #7148: Rework the workflow documentation added
- Sprint/Milestone set to Wishlist
With the addition of the "Feature overview documentation" I consider this ticket to be done.
There are of course things about the documentation that could be further improved, but I no longer consider it to be in a "neglected state".
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WORKSFORME
- Sprint/Milestone changed from Wishlist to 2.6.0b1
Also available in: Atom