root @ master
This is a currently NON FUNCTIONAL, experimental project for supporting Debian repositories within Pulp.
What we have today
- Support for using the pulp-admin command line for creating a pulp_deb repository as well as running a sync and publishing the results.
- The framework for the importer to sync data from a remote repository.
- The framework for the distributor to publish the repository.
For Importing/syncing information from the web see
For publishing information to the web see
The PublishMetadataStep and PublishContentStep need to be filled in to write out the
repository to disk.
- TODO - Implement the importer to download a repository and load the contents into Pulp
- TODO - Implement the distributor steps necessary to publish the repository information
Also available in: Atom