- Registered on: 09/13/2018
- Last connection: 01/24/2020
- Pulp (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Python Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Packaging (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Crane (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Debian Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Nectar (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- External (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- File Support (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Test #6051 (NEW): Add tests for known cases where the distribution is not the codename or suiteIn pulp_deb for pulp2 we had significant problems getting synchronization of remote repositories where the distribution is equal to neither the codename nor the suite to work.
The most well known examples of this are the Debian securi...
As far as I can tell you are bringing up two separate issues:
(1) Making pulp_deb verify the upstream repository you are syncing from.
(2) Making pulp_deb sign the repository it is publishing (you referred to this as creating a mirro... Issue #5249: pulp_deb does not seem to support InRelease/Release.gpg signingHi there
I have been testing the Debian support in the latest stable release of Pulp 2, and everything is working well with a mirrored Ubuntu 18.04 Server repository, provided I ignore all package signing, and serve the packages over ...
As noted in https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5360, this also prevents the non created architectures from appearing in the relevant Release file. Issue #4094: Architecture is not created if there are no architecture specific packages*Current Behavior:* Since the architectures supported by a repository are parsed from the packages list in the mongodb, architectures included in an upstream repository are not created if there are no architecture specific packages.
This is a duplicate of https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4094
Since buster-updates currently contains no packages, it also contains no architecture specific packages.
Since there are no architecture specific packages pulp_deb does not crea... Issue #5360: Debian Buster updates sync results in an empty Architectures field in the Release fileWhen syncing the Debian Buster updates repo, the generated Release file contains an empty "Architectures" field instead of containing the configured architectures.
Create a repo with the following parameters.
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4345 Revision 9f706146: Also publish empty repositories
I have now verified that this repository syncs successfully using latest pulp sources.
This is fixed in pulp_deb release 1.10 (which will be a part of the pulp 1.20 release).
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2200_Release_Schedul... Issue #4955: Deb repo with Releases=bionic/mongodb-org/4.1 can't be publishedThe following Ubuntu repository has Releases=bionic/mongodb-org/4.1:...
Also available in: Atom