- Registered on: 09/13/2018
- Last connection: 10/15/2020
- Pulp (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- RPM Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Puppet Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Docker Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Python Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Packaging (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Crane (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- OSTree Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Debian Support (Developer, Contributor, Project Manager, 05/23/2019)
- Nectar (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- File Support (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Ansible Plugin (Developer, Contributor, 05/23/2019)
- Maven Plugin (Developer, 07/29/2020)
- Pulp CLI (Developer, Contributor, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Developer, Contributor, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Developer, Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Developer, Contributor, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Developer, Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Also makes full use of the DIAGRAM_SOURCE_DIR variable. Revision 544a467a (plugin_template): Add diagrams to docs/Makefile clean target
The issue seems to have resolved itself. Issue #6593 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): No plugin found: deb_distributorI have pulp 2.18 running on RHEL 7.7 and have all pulp debain packages and pulgin packages installed,I was able to create the repo but when i try to run the sync command it says like no plugin found or missing resources, during the delet...
It could just be networking issues leading to sporadic download failures.
Since Pulp 2 is in maintenance mode, there won't be any work to rework the way packages are downloaded into temporary storage.
Since the Pulp 3 implementatio... Issue #6240 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): Error when trying to synchronise raspbian mirror
I am not sure if this is still an issue in the latest Pulp 2 version of pulp_deb.
Either way, there won't be any more work on this kind of issue for Pulp 2.
Pulp 2 is in maintenance mode and there is a simple work around for this iss... Issue #5822 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): Debian Repos - Not possible sync multiple releasesHI,
I've been trying to figure out the best way to work with the Pulp and Debian repositories and when I found the best way for me I did hit a roadblock.
If I create a repository with only one release the sync works fine, but when ...
This will not be fixed for Pulp 2. If you are experiencing a similar issue using Pulp 3, feel free to open a new issue. Issue #5614 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): Unable to sync Wheezy ArchiveHello!
Truly sorry if this is not the place for this bug report.
Unfortunately the company I work for have some old servers left and I need to synchronize the Debian wheezy repository. When trying to sync wheezy repo in katello I g...
Issue #5360 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): Debian Buster updates sync results in an empty Architectures field in the Release fileWhen syncing the Debian Buster updates repo, the generated Release file contains an empty "Architectures" field instead of containing the configured architectures.
Create a repo with the following parameters.
Pulp 2 does support signing and verification. I presume this was a configuration issue.
Either way, there won't be any more significant work on these features for Pulp 2.
Feel free to open a new issue, if you have problems relating... Issue #5249 (CLOSED - WORKSFORME): pulp_deb does not seem to support InRelease/Release.gpg signingHi there
I have been testing the Debian support in the latest stable release of Pulp 2, and everything is working well with a mirrored Ubuntu 18.04 Server repository, provided I ignore all package signing, and serve the packages over ...
Pulp 2 is in maintenance mode, and this would be a major new feature.
If you are interested in something similar for Pulp 3, feel free to open a new issue. Story #4843 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a user, I have a way to import Debian content from an offline sourceI had a discussion with a potential user who has a disconnected (airgapped) network, who wants to be able to manage their machines with Pulp. In order to do this they will need a way of importing content from local media, as opposed to s...
Given the latest update to the ticket: There won't be any further performance improvements for Pulp 2.
If you are having performance problems with Pulp 3, feel free to open a new ticket! Issue #4520 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): deb packages are not being syncedHi,
I'm trying to create a local Ubuntu repo cloning the packages but for some reason, the sync process finishes as completed and success after does not sync any package.
deb (Ubuntu) repo creation step:
Also available in: Atom