Mutable content that has changed since the last migration run is not migrated
Docker Tag and Erratum are mutable types in pulp2.
- add to the migrator pulp2 mutable content types
- in pre-migration step, before saving Pulp2Content, filter out content that is mutable https://github.com/pulp/pulp-2to3-migration/blob/master/pulp_2to3_migration/app/pre_migration.py#L133
- The immutable content will use bulk_create
- Mutable content will be processed one by one and checked for incoming last_updated versus the one we have saved. Based on this the existing Pulp2Content with whether be deleted and created a new one or we'll catch and pass the integrity error
- Flip the is_migrated flag to False on all the repos that contain the updated mutable content
#4 Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
#5 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 1 year ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migration|e2df5bf22f5f6c49f47db167685e990e3b7795b3.
#6 Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
Applied in changeset pulp-2to3-migration|e2df5bf22f5f6c49f47db167685e990e3b7795b3.
#7 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 1 year ago
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migrate|e2df5bf22f5f6c49f47db167685e990e3b7795b3.
Please register to edit this issue