Story #6134: [EPIC] Pulp import/export
As a user, I can export a set of repository versions to a file, and have that file saved to disk.
(Total: 0:00 h)
Updated by daviddavis over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from As a user, I can signal the export of some repository version to a file, and have that file saved to disk. to As a user, I can export a set of repository versions to a file, and have that file saved to disk.
- Description updated (diff)
Added by ggainey over 2 years ago
PulpExporter backend - Do The Export!
Wires up PulpExporter to PulpExport to producing an export.
- supports pulpcore entities only
- full-exports only
- exports to tar.gz file
- tries to find and export plugin-resources based on repository-type
- insists that exporter.path a) be under ALLOWED_PATHS and b) be a directory (if it exists)