Refactor RPM sync to content has own stage for build relations
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Create 'InterrelateContent' stage after ContentSaver stage where modulemd will build its relations to packages (and vice-versa) as now is in _post_save which is more used for not 'fully funcional content' (more metadata than content).
Good example how the pulp_docker use it.
Reason is to reduce size of trasaction in the stage and to seperate semanticaly saving content and creating relations of content.
- Description updated (diff)
- Tags Pulp 3 RPM blocker added
- Tracker changed from Task to Refactor
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 RPM blocker)
- Sprint/Milestone set to Priority items (outside of planned milestones/releases)
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint set to Sprint 70
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone changed from Priority items (outside of planned milestones/releases) to Pulp RPM 3.3.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom