[Epic] Consolidate ProgressReporting into a single model so it's simpler for plugin writers
Currently the pulpcore.app.models.progress module provides three objects:
These are confusing for plugin users and should be combined.
Delete ProgressBar and ProgressSpinner, and consolidate them into a single model. In the database they are already a single model since ProgressBar and ProgressSpinner are proxy models for ProgressReport.
This will be a plugin API breaking change and needs to be advertised to pulp-dev and also come with a fix for pulp_file.
#5 Updated by fabricio.aguiar 3 months ago
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to fabricio.aguiar
- pulpcore - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/293
- pulpcore-plugin - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore-plugin/pull/127
- pulp_file - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pull/277
- plugin_template - https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/105
- pulp-2to3-migrate - https://github.com/pulp/pulp-2to3-migrate/pull/13
- pulp_ansible - #5468 - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/pull/210
- pulp_deb - #5477 - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_deb/pull/117
- pulp_rpm - #5469 - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1447
- pulp_python - #5471 - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_python/pull/255
- pulp_docker - #5470 - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_docker/pull/414
Please register to edit this issue