As an pulp_ansible developer, I have log Handler to log into CollectionImport.message with a standard logger
The CollectionImport.messages attribute will store many messages and has viewsets to show them to the user. The issue is that there isn't a way for a pulp_ansible developer to write into that data structure using a Python log Handler.
Add a log Handler to pulp_ansible that developers can use to write logs into an instance of CollectionImport.messages.
- add handler called 'collection_import' and have it use 'pulp_ansible.logutils.CollectionImportHandler' like https://github.com/ansible/galaxy/blob/devel/galaxy/settings/default.py#L387-L390
- add logger called 'pulp_ansible.app.tasks.collection.import_collection' like https://github.com/ansible/galaxy/blob/devel/galaxy/settings/default.py#L417-L421
- make pulp_ansible.logutils.CollectionImportHandler similar to this but without linting parts https://github.com/ansible/galaxy/blob/devel/galaxy/worker/logutils.py#L72-L82
- instantiate a new logger for 'pulp_ansible.app.tasks.collection.import_collection'
- add_log_record() method to CollectionImport model
Add CollectionImport log handler and Validation
Add add_log_message() facility to the CollectionImport model. This is called by the log handler which is auto-configured by pulp_ansible with this commit.
The logger is 'pulp_ansible.app.tasks.collection.import_collection'.
Add validation feature to CollectionImport where the
specified. When used the import will fail if the tarball does not
contain the same values. These are optional parameters and only
available in the Galaxy V3 API currently.
#6 Updated by bmbouter about 1 year ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp_ansible|b2342c0412116c2a120f27e9d16ab70853f12c28.
Please register to edit this issue