Switch pulp_ansible away from "mazer" and to "ansible-galaxy collections" CLI
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Mazer is being deprecated so we should switch pulp_ansible to "ansible-galaxy collections" CLI.
the new CLI¶
The new CLI comes from ansible/ansible:devel.
Where to switch¶
- Mazer is all over the docs.
- mazer_url is the name of the attribute in AnsibleDistribution, that should become "client_url"
- The unit test that tests content installs uses Mazer, that needs to be ported to ansible-galaxy CLI
Updated by daviddavis about 4 years ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp_ansible|61d7aed3ce8eddae44fd0e7a82d9ff4a743898b1.