Project

Profile

Help

Issue #5102

Ruby bindings for Docker manifest list returns object with ambiguous name

Added by iballou 4 months ago. Updated about 1 month ago.

Status:
NEW
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Sprint/Milestone:
-
Start date:
Due date:
Severity:
2. Medium
Version - Docker:
Platform Release:
Blocks Release:
Target Release - Docker:
OS:
Backwards Incompatible:
No
Triaged:
Yes
Groomed:
No
Sprint Candidate:
No
Tags:
QA Contact:
Complexity:
Smash Test:
Verified:
No
Verification Required:
No
Sprint:

Description

Manifest list returns the object: `PulpDockerClient::InlineResponse2002`

The generated naming here is a bit ambiguous. This issue pops up elsewhere too, like with file list: `PulpFileClient::InlineResponse200`

History

#1 Updated by ipanova@redhat.com 4 months ago

  • Triaged changed from No to Yes

#2 Updated by ipanova@redhat.com about 1 month ago

  • Tags Pulp 3 docker blocker added

#3 Updated by DonnaDelaney about 1 month ago

This time you share some interesting post and I can't ready to stop my grin. I realize you share some significant sketch which means a great deal for me but now I'm able to browse top essay writing websites to manage the quality work. I additionally value you since you are a skilled man and in future, you will acquire achievement.

#4 Updated by ipanova@redhat.com about 1 month ago

  • Tags deleted (Pulp 3 docker blocker)

Please register to edit this issue

Also available in: Atom PDF