Commit migrations for pulp_docker
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Usage and integration will be easier with committed migrations. If we think the models are going to be relatively stable, we should go ahead and commit the migrations, which can be squashed when necessary.
- Blocked by Issue #4994: Combine manifest-list-tag and manifest-tag models in Docker plugin added
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 55
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:pulp_docker|6f1ae6b2e6b93ecf446c3895c418a0bd21f635c7.
- Project changed from Docker Support to Container Support
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Sprint/Milestone set to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom