Add a bullet-list set of features that pulp_rpm supports and remove reliance/association with pulpcore
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Here are some possible bullet points:
- Sync and Publish "RPM Content" including RPMs and Errata
- Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Lazily download content when requested by clients to reduce disk space.
- Upload RPM content locally
- Copy and organize RPM content into various repositories
- De-duplication of all saved content
- Host content either locally or on S3
Part of the idea is to make the features being offered to rpm users very clear and easy to understand.