Add a bullet-list set of features that pulp_rpm supports and remove reliance/association with pulpcore
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Here are some possible bullet points:
- Sync and Publish "RPM Content" including RPMs and Errata
- Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Lazily download content when requested by clients to reduce disk space.
- Upload RPM content locally
- Copy and organize RPM content into various repositories
- De-duplication of all saved content
- Host content either locally or on S3
Part of the idea is to make the features being offered to rpm users very clear and easy to understand.
Please register to edit this issue