'on_demand' policy does not create an Artifact for requested content
I noticed that every time I request a file from a repository version created with a remote that has 'on_demand' policy, the file is always streamed from the remote. Pulp doesn't seem to store the artifact.
1. Create a repository.
2. Create a file remote with 'on_demand' policy
3. Sync the remote with repository created in 1.
4. Create file publisher.
5. Publish using the publisher and create a publication from repository created in 1.
6. Create a distribution that uses the publication created in 5.
7. Request a file from the pulp_content_app that is served by distribution created in 6.
8. Check the REST API or the database to see if any new artifacts got created.
Please register to edit this issue