Test upload of large artifacts
- Evaluate add new pulp-fixtures to fit this case needs.
- Create files with sizes bigger than 1MB.
- Upload file to Pulp.
- Assert not exception was raised.
Fixture was update to generated files with 10M.
#3 Updated by daviddavis 4 months ago
Here is my recommended test plan.
Test out https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4196. See the docs at https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/3.0/nightly/workflows/upload-publish.html for how to perform chunked uploads.
Test Case 1¶
Follow the steps in the docs to upload a file and create an artifact. Assert that an artifact is successfully created.
Test Case 2¶
1. Create an upload (PUT /api/v3/uploads/)
2. Try to import this upload into artifacts (POST :8000/pulp/api/v3/artifacts/ upload=/pulp/api/v3/uploads/a8b5a7f7-2f22-460d-ab20-d5616cb71cdd/)
This should fail (400 error) because the upload is not complete.
Test Case 3¶
Attempt to create an artifact by supplying BOTH file and upload parameters. It should fail (400 error).
Also, optionally supply neither file nor upload parameters. This should also fail (400 error).
Test Case 4¶
Perform test case 1. Then try to create an artifact again. It should fail (400 error) as the upload gets removed after it's imported.
Please register to edit this issue