Write Test applicability for modular or mixed content
1) Test whether a rpm in module is applicable if appropriate
Thus RPMs with versions lesser than the modules version should be applicable for new versions
2) Test Modules that are dependent on other modules.
Modules that are dependent on another module, must be supported for applicability testing.
3) Test Whether both modular and non modular rpms can be tested for
Customer profile created with both modular/non modular rpms should be supported
4) Test applicability doesn't work for future RPM versions.
Negative testcase if RPM version doesn't comply with the module's version.
Added by ragabala about 4 years ago
Add modular applicability
This commits takes care of adding the following testcases.
- Test whether a rpm in module is applicablt if appropriate
- Test Modules that are dependent on other modules
- Test Whether both modular and non modular rpms can be tested for applicability
- Test applicability doesn't work for future RPM versions.
Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
Applied in changeset pulp-2-tests|5ebec481c7380bfde3b0dd65da08db9a91785bb6.