Add test to make sure files are not being left open after sync tasks
A test needs to check a list of open file descriptors in /var/lib/pulp after pulp is done performing a sync task (ie. file descriptor leak).
This test should be added to File and RPM plugins at minimum. We should evaluate whether it should be added to all plugins (+python, docker, ansible) and the plugin template.
#7 Updated by dalley almost 3 years ago
- Checklist item Add to File Plugin added
- Checklist item Add to RPM Plugin added
- Checklist item Add to Plugin Template (?) added
- Checklist item Add to Python Plugin (?) added
- Checklist item Add to Docker Plugin (?) added
- Checklist item Add to Ansible Plugin (?) added
- Project changed from Pulp to 27
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from CLOSED - COMPLETE to NEW
- Assignee deleted (
Please register to edit this issue