remove id field from all serializers
Story 3850 is complete and Pulp returns shorter hrefs. The OpenAPI schema uses hrefs as identifiers. However, our REST API still returns 'id' with all the resources. To prevent users from getting confused about which field is the identifier for the resource, the id should be omitted from the response.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
I believe this is consistent with what we discussed on the planning calls for id/href. +1 to groom and sprint candidate.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to vdusek
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 MVP)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom