As a user, when I list all tasks, then I see a minimal representation.
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The full representation of the task will only be visible in a "detail" view.
A new serializer should be created for the "List" view. It should contain all the fields that need to be filterable for the list view.
- state (equality, state_in_list)
- worker (equality)
- parent (equality)
- Subject changed from As a user, when I list all tasks, they I see a minimal representation. to As a user, when I list all tasks, then I see a minimal representation.
- Description updated (diff)
If there are more fields that we want to display, it is much easier to do an additive change, so lets keep it to that list for now. Also, I'd bet that any fields we want to add will be filterable. "created_resource" comes to mind.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
+1 on keeping the fields list short for now.
+1 to this, this looks good.
FWIW, I think 'parent' can be removed altogether from the filterset and the detail list view too. It's not even used anywhere in Pulp3 since we don't use sub-tasks currently.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
- Sprint set to Sprint 35
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to dalley
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Story #3061: As a user, I can list all tasks without progress reports included added
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 MVP)
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom