Story #3209: As a user, I have Repository Versions
As an authenticated user, I can delete any repository version.
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The task for deleting repository versions needs to handle delete operations for the first version, last version, and any in between. This task should lock on the repository version and the associated repository..
- Tracker changed from Task to Story
- Subject changed from Add support for deleting RepositoryVersions to As an authenticated user, I can delete any repository version.
I think this task may need to lock on the next repo version too. The squash code moves the content associations from the deleted repo version to the next repo version so it should be locked so that a user can't delete it, etc.
- Description updated (diff)
@daviddavis, your comment is right. I updated the locking proposal to reflect this, and also this ticket.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint/Milestone set to 53
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to daviddavis
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3, Pulp 3 MVP)
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom