Crane should continue to load rest of the metadata after corrupted data is encountered
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Crane's logic should be more defensive during load of the metadata.
In case Crane stumbles across data which is corrupted, invalid or some other issues like invalid symlink, it should skip this one and try to load next metadata file. Currently if this happens Crane just stops as soon as it encounters some issue on his way and does not load rest of the metadata.
- Project changed from Docker Support to Crane
- Subject changed from Crane should continue to load rest of the medata after corrupted data is encountered to Crane should continue to load rest of the metadata after corrupted data is encountered
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
- Platform Release set to 2.15.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to 5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom