Http Event Listener: repo.publish.finish fires with task in running state
When a repo.publish.finish http event listener is triggered, the relevant repo publish task is still running
Steps to reproduce
- create an rpm repo with feed
- create an http event listener
- reporting to http://requestb.in/\`request_id\`
- update the event listener configuration types to: ['repo.publish.finish']
- publish the repo
- wait till repo publish tasks finish
- inspect the request bin
- the bin contains a request with a task call report in request.body such that task.state == 'running'
- the bin contains a request with a task call report in request.body such that task.state == 'finished'
- pulp-automation test case: test_23_event_listener:EventListenerTest.test_05_repo_publish_finish
Please register to edit this issue