Use the new lower case celery config settings
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Description updated (diff)
- Tracker changed from Issue to Refactor
- % Done set to 0
Hi, I found this issue browsing looking for easy fixes.
Is this just changing the names here to the lowercase celery 4 names?
If so, can I help?
Since this is a pulp 3 fix, should I pull against 3.0-dev?
Just to make sure I'm not oversimplifying this:
All that's needed is changing the UPPERCASE_NAMES in celery_instance.py to the lowercase_names in the celery 4.x conf docs?
jwelborn yep! Since celery will complain if there's a mix of old and new config settings names, you can be sure that everything works if it doesn't complain after you restart the pulp services by running
pstatus on a vagrant environment.
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom