Remove agent functionality.
In pulp 3, the agent will no longer be supported.
Need to remove in code tree:
- /server/pulp/server/controllers/consumer bind(), unbind() calls to agent manager; *_content() functions.
- /server/pulp/server/managers/agent.py and references in /server/pulp/server/webservices/application.py
- /server/pulp/server/config/py defaults for [messaging] section.
- /server/etc/pulp/server.conf [messaging] section.
- /pulp_consumer/etc/pulp/consumer/consumer.conf [messaging] section
- /pulp_consumer/pulp/client/consumer/config.py references [messaging] in DEFAULTS and SHCEMA
- /pulp_consumer/pulp/client/consumer/cli.py anything to do with key exchange on registration.
Remove in .spec files:
- requires on gofer in .spec files.
- requires on m2crypto (I think).
- get rid of script to generate the message signing RSA keys.
Remove all documentation.
As part of t
#4 Updated by fdobrovo over 4 years ago
Actual progress: https://github.com/BrnoPCmaniak/pulp/tree/remove_agent
Please register to edit this issue