Migrate /var/lib/pulp/content to new 2.8 storage paths.
To make /var/lib/pulp/content/ consistent, we need to write some a migration.
The migration needs to:
- update the _storage_path on content units to use the new 2.8 directory structure.
- move the file to the new location.
- update symlinks to point to the new file location.
#9 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 4 years ago
The migration(s) affects:
OSTree not impacted.
The migration(s) do:
- Calculates a new storage path for all unit types that stores files.
- Moves the files content/.
- Updates the symlinks under published/
- Updates the unit in the DB
For each content type listed above - create and sync and publish a repository.
Validate migrations run successfully.
Spot check paths in /var/lib/pulp/content have the format:
Where the 123456789... is a SHA256 of the unit key. The <file> will not be there for DISTRIBUTION. Mainly check the format.
Make sure none of the symlinks are broken and that all the content types can be consumed as published.
Then, repeat the test with RPMs set to deferred (Lazy) downloading.
Basically a massive regression test.
Please register to edit this issue