All dependencies on python-semantic-version need to be changed to python-semantic_version
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
A few of Pulp's spec files carry a dependency on python-semantic-version. The Fedora/EPEL package is named python-semantic_version. Therefore we need to change our dependency to the latter so we can stop carrying the package in our own repositories.
This issue does not block Pulp getting into Fedora, as Pulp will have a separate spec file in Fedora that will depend on the underscore version.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Severity changed from 2. Medium to 1. Low
- Platform Release set to 2.8.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to 5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom