As a user, I can retain N number of iso exported files
Currently if we do an export of the repo into an ISO, the directory is getting deleted before the ISO file creation.
As a user I would like to keep N number of ISOs with every repo export. Maybe we could add an option '--retain-old-isos'
Is this a bug, or an RFE?
- Subject changed from As a user I can retain N number of iso exported files to [RFE] As a user I can retain N number of iso exported files
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- Subject changed from [RFE] As a user I can retain N number of iso exported files to As a user, I can retain N number of iso exported files
- Groomed set to No
- Sprint Candidate set to No
We don't put [RFE] in titles anymore, instead it should be marked as a Story. I fixed this one.
Ah, sorry, i thought that i selected 'story' as tracker.
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
Also available in: Atom