Story #1150: As a user, I can lazily fetch repositories
Pick better names for software components, config, etc
There are several working names currently being used:
- The section of the config in server.conf is named 'lazy'
- Various keys and values contained in the 'lazy' section: streamer_cache_timeout, streamer_port, streamer_interface, redirect_url
- The pulp streaming software (and its rpm name) is called 'pulp-streamer'
- The comps.xml definition that installs squid and pulp-streamer is called 'pulp-lazy'
- The feature overall is called 'lazy active' and 'lazy passive'
- The importer config key named 'lazy_sync' which is how to enable this via the API
- The pulp-admin option is currently slated to be named '--lazy=active' or '--lazy=passive'
Perhaps there would be better names than these. Post your name suggestions as comments on this thread.
Please register to edit this issue