incremental publish does not remove old updateinfo.xml
CLOSED - DUPLICATE
When an incremental publish is performed the old updateinfo.xml is not removed if a checksum is specified. Each publish adds a new updateinfo, which has a different checksum.
After each publish there should be only one updateinfo.xml in the repodata directory.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Description updated (diff)
Perhaps other metadata files could leave vestiges also, the fixer should verify that an incremental publishes which must republish all files in repodata properly removes the old ones.
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - DUPLICATE
Closing this as a duplicate. It was the first report of it, but the other one has a full reproducer.
- Is duplicate of Issue #2096: Additional updateinfo.xml after second publish added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom