Network maintenance. Planio will be observing two scheduled maintenance windows this Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3 from 02:00 UTC until 06:00 UTC each in order to perform maintenance on access routers in our primary datacenter. Your account might observe short downtimes during these periods up to several minutes at a time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/19/2015
- Last connection: 04/27/2017
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
fixes #1958 Revision ae742e7f: Only restorecon if the /var/lib/crane exits
Applied in changeset commit:71e3375cc45e742bd4ecf49ad7a25864cda60459.
Issue #1958 (MODIFIED): uninstall causes POSTUN script failureIf you install and then immediately uninstall python-crane, this error is seen:
$ sudo yum remove python-crane
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
--> Running transaction check
---> Package python-crane.noarc...
fixes #1958 Revision 71e3375c: Only restorecon if the /var/lib/crane exits
Story #1315 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a user, I can access time based urls to pull down unit filesSimilar to https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/repository/revisions/d1a9032d01c8ba259719583e77f6b06725ffd871
I would like to see an enhancement where a trusted web ui can geneerate time based urls to downlaod individual packages, or pe...
The target release for this can be 2.8
Issue #1245: Pulp cannot be configured to connect to Qpid at 'localhost'When using a broker string in the the \[tasks\] section as follows, instead of connecting to 'localhost' it connects to '127.0.0.1'.
I expect it to connect to localhost since that is specifically the...
Story #929 (CLOSED - WONTFIX): As a user, I can machine-parse pulp-admin outputI don't think that this is unique to pulp-admin, but my report is specifically for that. Anyway, pulp-admin automatically linewraps output, which is pretty, but makes it difficult to parse and make use of the data that it outputs since i...
Issue #540 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Upgrading Pulp with lots of synced content can take hoursDescription of problem:
While upgrading Pulp, if you have a lot of synced content, the SELinux re-label process takes hours. While re-labeling it shows that it is installing the pulp-selinux RPM. The relabel of /var/lib/pulp takes a l...
Also available in: Atom